Sunday, May 21, 2006

I finally got to see my new nephew Nathan (aka "Sockhands"):
Well, I've had quite enough of babies for a while. Just like my brother told me once when I was little: "Stop being a baby. Nobody likes babies."

I went to my parents' farm this weekend. It was nice to eat a real meal for once. Man, vegetables! And fresh fruit! No visit home would be complete without a picture of Jaden with a bee on his face:

So Ryan gave me an orange-peeling lesson, and I think we've isolated my problem. I can peel them just fine, but the eating part becomes disastrous. You can't eat the under-peel, I tell you! And it doesn' t peel off, or else it makes a fantastic mess. So you have to just eat the inside out of the orange-halves. That's the problem. Orange-corpse everywhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A video of this ghastly mutilative orange-gouging "eating" process would be vastly entertaining.

-rt

Lapsura said...

If I had a video, I would certainly post it so that everyone can laugh at me. But I would require a cameraman.

Anonymous said...

I nobly volunteer to attempt to withstand the barrage of splattering pulverized orange flesh and drenching spray of citrus juice, and be the cameraman.
Do you have a raincoat?

-rt

Lapsura said...

haha!!