Saturday, July 22, 2006

Here's an assortment of disturbing things: Yesterday at work I had a computer stupdities experience:

Me: ok, now select your CD drive.
Customer: No, it's a Dell. I'm not sure how old it is.
Me: but you said you have the file on a CD, right?
Customer: I think it has a CD drive. It's a Dell.
Me: is the CD in the computer right now?
Customer: yeah, of course, I already put it in.
Me: ok, then let's go into your CD drive and find the file.
Customer: it's probably a few years old...could be ten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Paul has a poster of the Gashlycrumb Tinies?

Ten years is pretty old for a computer. That's like, a hundred, in people years.

-rt

Lapsura said...

Yes, Pül introduced me to the Gashlycrumb Tinies. No wonder I always have nightmares.

Gily said...

ha ... haha... hahahaha ... HAHAHA .. HAHAHAHA .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA