Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Points of note

I don't have much time, and I probably won't have internet access again soon, so here's a quick summary of things to note:
  • Ryan and his family took me to see the Rolling Stones this weekend, which was pretty darn awesome.

  • I'm done work! Will be at my parents'.....temporarily! I'm very adamant about the temporarily.

  • I've posted many new drawings. Here! I know, I'm still behind.

  • New songs as well. Here! The recording went pretty well: the pedal was behaving, the piano had recently been tuned, and I played until I got each song without mistakes so there's no splicing of uneven tempos and whatnot.

  • Photos from my wanderings last weekend:


More posting probably Friday when I go pick up my last paycheck. Over and out.

No comments: