Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Over!

Woooooooooorrrk's out! for! ever! That is, after today. I'm hoping that since I just worked two 9-hour days (or rather, one 9-hour day and one 9-1/2-hour day...boy does that tick me off) that I'll be able to leave early or at least take a lunch break (hint hint), though I'm surprisingly alert after only 3 hours of sleep last night. Yesterday was close to another explosion, but then it turned freaking awesome when a certain someone returned to SK for the weekend! Refreshment establishments generally close too early. When I start up my waffle bar/bagel barn, it will be open at almost all hours. I also had a meal for the first time in two weeks yesterday.

They make these capuccinos too syrupy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop your jaw back into its joint, thank you very much!

-rt

Anonymous said...

Teleportation can happen!! it's true .. I saw a guy do it on the Heroes tv show last week!

Lapsura said...

I can't help it!