Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Facebook

Calloo callay, tra la la la! Ah, things are looking up. Wooo! That's right, I said "woo" without a "t." Now if that isn't a paradox, I don't know what is.

The forum has a new strategy: you should post. Check it out here, and do let me know if you want to be able to post. Do.

[P.S. drawings will be semi-weekly rather than daily (or rather than never, as per recently)]

If you're on facebook, then you should add me. If you're not, then you should be.
Megan Nell's Facebook profile

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being your first friend! And yes, all should join facebook!

Anonymous said...

oh, and i want to obtain said posting powers. ^_^ me likey power. *glee*

Blake said...

If you're giving away powers I want the ability to transmogrify.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that I can't have powers *pouts*

Lapsura said...

You can have powers! You just need a blogger account. Or how about I create a special joint forum account for anyone who wants to post but not have their own blogger account?

Lapsura said...

hehe... ok, I have an account if people want to share it. But I warn you: the display name is Pat Kim Kelly. This is probably only funny to a few people, but hey, it works for girls and guys! Plus, it matches most murses and all femullets.

Anonymous said...

what the hell is facebook? .. should I actually allow the public to view my beautiful face? .. I am not sure what the point of it is.