Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I just saw the first gopher of Spring-- the first, I tell you!-- whilst at Latin Club (which is a little like Lunch Club...and no the baby is not the gopher, I just think it's funny). The only bad thing about Latin Club is that I'm the only person in Latin Club.

It suddenly occurs to me that I just had a funny dream. But I definitely wasn't asleep--more like typing. Weird.
Gotta stop playing piano: a) woefully behind in homework b) it makes me depressed

I've been perusing my Paris/Berlin pictures, and just remembered that some random dog came and froofed on one of the profs' shoe. This was after the prof had accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk. I didn't know crushed snail shells could make that big of an echo.

So very tired...must...stay...awake. I think I've been at the doctor's office more this year than in the last ten years combined. And it's always the same thing over and over. Today I assured her that I've learned how to control my headaches, which indeed I have. I know exactly what will probably trigger a migraine, but the stupid triggers are my most-frequented activities. Everything I do seems to be detrimental: I just tried doing some homework, but that makes me fall asleep fairly quickly, and daytime sleeping is just about a certain migraine; so I waste a few hours playing on my computer, but too much computer gives me eye-throbbing migraines. Hrmph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I won the idiot game by pushing the button! Umm. Maybe it is bad to win the idiot game.



What about reading books, or frolicking with gophers?

-rt