Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's my very last day of work at the library ever. I'm the only one in here right now. Just me and the radio and a thousand-page novel. And a computer, but I think I'll restrict computer usage to a minimum for the rest of the day, because I've been "working" on mine for about 7 hours so far today. Needless to say, I arrived at work with the most bloodshot eyes I've ever had. But you'll find the fruits of my labour in the sidebar, entitled "European Adventure." Oh yes. Another almost-silent film.

And another call from the Britons today. They've started rerunning their recordings, so now it's the initial message. In a few days it will get a little more insistent, then next week they'll outright shout at me.

Most of my quad moved out today--at least, most of the important people. The Whistle Queen is still lurking around, but she doesn't count. And Julie-Anne left forever (at least, until next year. But next year I'll be gone). By the way, Jules, if you read this you should tell me what your email address is or something.

Gosh, is it ever quiet in here... maybe I'll be able to close early.

1 comment:

Blake said...

I liked the old timey music. And, yes, everything is tiny.