Monday, September 18, 2006

welcome... to zombo.com... this is... zombo.com

I've moved everything over to a new server. The new music page has working links! Unfortunately, you cannot search the Lapsionary, but you can once again submit new words, and I will actually receive them. Check out my new blog!

I'm devastated..."tentacular" is a real word. My lit theory prof told me she had made it up. Maybe it's something like parallel evolution.
So I've been reading some books that have a great deal of history mixed in with the story, and I thought, I could do that! So I started writing a sweet book about my trip to Paris and Berlin last summer. Now I get to go through all my HIST 390BP notes and maps and ticket stubs and general crap! Wooo! I actually find it very interesting. If only it were worth the time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, working links!
Did I tell you about the motivational poster about soaring eagles getting sucked into jet engines?

Maybe writing a book is worth the time.

-rt

Lapsura said...

I believe I got the Yoda version (correct me if I'm wrong): "Although soar like an eagle, a weasel cannot, get sucked into a jet engine, it won't"

Anonymous said...

Haha, yes! And then there's the pirate version: "A weasel may not soarrr like an eagle, but it wo nay get suck'd into a flyin' contrrraption engine, and a bottle of rum!"


And the pirate-Yoda version:
"Although soarrr like an eagle, a weasel cannot, get suck'd into a flyin' contrrraption engine, it wo nay, and a bottle of rum!"


I ascertain there's a general requirement for more pirate-Yoda-speak.

-rt

Lapsura said...

hehe, I can imagine your pirate-Yoda voice.

Anonymous said...

Really? I'm not sure how I would do it. I'll have to practice.

-rt