Sunday, February 25, 2007

Is that an active or inactive banana?

Blyarg.... I think I might be starting posts with that a lot. I have to be at work at 7:00 AM tomorrow... Catch the bus at ~6:10... I am so not a morning person. I wish they had told me when I'd be working sooner than this evening, then maybe I wouldn't have slept in until mid-afternoon. Watch, now that I know I need to get up early, I won't be able to get any sleep. Instead I'll be counting hours all night. Do you ever do that? Can't get to sleep and keep thinking, as the night progresses, "ok if I fall asleep now I'll have 5 hours of sleep.... ok now I really need to fall asleep if I want to get 4 hours of sleep... oh jees, is that the sun?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol - i totally understand counting hours all night until you need to get up. My contract job with IELTS starts at 7:15 in the morning, so on those days, I need to get up at 5:30am. for this past test, i ended up going to bed at midnight and just couldn't fall asleep. four and a bit hours of sleep is really not enough to run on :P so i totally understand your pain!

Lapsura said...

Heck, I'd settle for 3 hours. If only!