Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Deathly Hallows!!

woot woot woot WOOT!! The gaping hole in our collective souls will finally be complete. And if you don't have this particular gaping hole, you're seriously missing out!

So, 2 characters apparently die in the final book. I'm betting it's Voldemort and Harry. Here's my daring hypothesis: remember the horcrux? Unveiled in The Half-Blood Prince? Well, I think that Harry is a horcrux, which means, he must die in order for Voldemort to die! I'm so clever, aren't I? I hope there's a prize if I'm right.

5 comments:

Blake said...

ssshh...I only just finished reading the 3rd book. I'm not there yet!

Blake said...

where are some new drawings?

Lapsura said...

And where do you imagine I might get new drawings ideas from? It's hard!

But here. My February drawing.

Unknown said...

Hey you! are you free-ish any time soon (ie february or march-ish)? cause i have a lag in assignments/school crap coming up mid -month and a bit of a lag in march and was hoping to hop over and see you! could you email me as per when you were free (assuming you're zany enough to want to spend time with me :P)

and sadly, I've only read the first two books and seen the first two movies. i'll get around to the others.... eventually...

Gily said...

YEAY!!!!!

NEW DROARINGS!!!

...well you know my name is simon .. and I like to do droarings...