Monday, May 15, 2006

My sister had her baby today. Some sort of Nathan boy, I believe. Woot.

I logged onto the phone system at work today for the first time...but no calls. I guess I was only logged on for about half an hour.
  • Customer: "I want to download the Internet. Do I need a bigger hard disk?" You can download the Internet here (so now you can forward an internet to your friends after all!). Stick around for the error message.
Also at work today, I was gifted some Lungbutter CDs:

Super banana, he's here to save the day.
Super banana, use a pen to draw his face.
Super banana, he's never ever late.
Super banana, he's really really great.

Aaaaah! Aaaaah!
I'll save you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for baby-ness and re-aunty-ness! Give my congrats to Alison and Don and the 'some sort of Nathan boy'!

Blake said...

It's weird when they call you uncle all the time. Aunt in your case, eventually. Makes you feel old. Or you brother/ sister is a hussy! I guess it depends when Nathan boys learn to speak. Right out of the shell?

Lapsura said...

My other nephew and niece just call me "Megan" (except for a couple years when it was "Me-Me").